GPS WANDERING PREVENTION PERSONAL EMERGENCY SAFETY WATCH
Our wearable safety device with advanced GPS and cellular technology for both outdoor and indoor location. It’s also a Quad-band GSM Phone for voice and data communication.
Our GPS Watch has been designed based on the application requirements from law enforcement agencies and health authorities for wandering prevention technology. The suggested applications are Child Protection, Law Enforcement, Lone Worker Protection, Elderly Care, Autism and Alzheimer’s Care.
GPS Safety Watch is a personal emergency safety device that creates safer boundaries for those that live or work in accidental or unlawful situations. It also reduces the risk of elopement to a cognitively impaired individual by alerting caregivers or loved ones of their location if a wandering episode were to happen.
A mobile personal emergency response system, optional panic alert, fitness tracker and GPS personal locator all rolled up in one, the GPS Safety Watch offers an unobtrusive SOS alert device for those who may feel vulnerable where they live or work.
The GPS Safety Watch can be tailored to suit the individual and easily adapted as their needs change.
How does it work?
The GPS Safety Watch uses GPS, Cellular, and Wifi technology to accurately pinpoint the location of wearer anytime and anyplace. The integrated app (iPhone and Android) connects directly with Watch to provide an immediate location of the wearer. Located on the side of the watch, the SOS panic alert button is programmed to contact predesignated caregivers to keep the wearer in contact with a loved one.
- Using GPS location details and real-time tracking, the caregiver is able to accurately locate the wearer and direct their caregivers/ responders to the precise location.
- With open voice communication, the wearer can also speak directly with the caregiver or operator.
- Each Watch is supplied with a pre-configured SIM card and will operate where there is GSM mobile network coverage or through WIFI.
Who is it for?
- People living with cognitive disorders such as autism or Alzheimer’s
- Those who want extra reassurance while at home, work and out in the community
- People living with a physical disability
- People living with chronic disease
- People who require immediate emergency assistance in an emergency situation
- People who work alone, travel regularly or work in potentially hazardous and unlawful environment
GPS Safety Watch
- Provides an easy to use SOS Panic button
- Can be used outside of the home, where there is mobile network coverage
- Programmable safe zone, to raise an alert when the wearer leaves a specified area
- Destination alert, to advise when the wearer reaches a programmed destination
- Open voice communication, allowing the wearer to speak directly with a caregiver or operator
- GPS and Wi-Fi tracking to accurately locate the wearer, even indoors or heavily built-up areas
- Map location and street address provided on the activation of an alert
- Water resistant enabling it to be worn at all times
- Auto-presence alerting to ensure the watch is active and in-range
- NEW magnetic battery charging technology
- Enhanced locking mechanism is available in BLACK ONLY
UNLIKE OTHER COMPANIES OUR MONTHLY CELLULAR SERVICE IS ALL IN ONE $29.95 FOR UNLIMITED CALLING AND TEXT. WORKS ANYWHERE T-MOBILE COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE IN 140 COUNTRIES.